SOLO MEAT GROUP INC.
Solo Meat Group Inc. (“Solo Meats,” “we,” “our,” and/or “us”) operates https://solomeatgroup.com (the “Website“). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal information we receive from users of the Website.
By using the Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. However, you can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Website you may remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you register an account on the Website and log on with your username and password.
1. Information Collection and Use
By using this Website, you represent and warrant the correctness of all information supplied and submitted to Solo Meats.
When you create an Account (as defined in the Terms of Service located at https://solomeatgroup.com/terms-of-service), Solo Meats may ask you to provide certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, among others, your name, email address, contact number, and delivery address.
The personal information we collect from you will be used for the following legitimate purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Website and Service (as defined in the Terms of Service located at https://solomeatgroup.com/terms-of-service);
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through this Website and which you request;
- To deliver the products you have purchased through the Website;
- To contact, arrange and update you on the delivery of the products;
- To process the payments that you make to Solo Meats;
- To send you marketing communications.
Solo Meats guarantees that it shall exert best efforts to safeguard all information and ensure that the same is kept confidential at all times. Solo Meats shall implement reasonable and appropriate security measures for the protection of the data you provide.
Solo Meats shall, under no circumstance, share your personal information to third parties without your express written consent.
2. Your Privacy Responsibilities
To help you protect your privacy, you hereby undertake and warrant that:
- You shall not share your username and password with anyone;
- You shall log off the Website when you are finished with each log-in session;
- You shall take all the necessary precautions to guard against malware; and
- You shall take all the necessary precautions to protect your information against loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, and alteration.
3. Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting Solo Meats via the email address indicated on the Website:
- See what data you have provided;
- Change/correct any data you have provided; and
- Have us delete any data you have provided.
If you have an Account with Solo Meats, you may access your information and the details of your order at any time by logging into your Account on the Website. You will be able to view the details of your orders that have been completed, the status of delivery, and administer your bank details.
If you believe that any information that Solo Meats is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information reported to be incorrect or incomplete.
4. Updating Your Personal Information
You can update your personal information by accessing your account on the Website.
5. Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Hence, Solo Meats shall exert its best efforts to take the necessary precaution to protect your information.
We use PayPal encryption technology and industry-leading fraud detection measures when processing your financial details.
You should keep your password strictly confidential, and you hereby undertake to notify us immediately if any unauthorized third party becomes aware of your password, or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address, or unauthorized access to your Account, or any breach of security known to you. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password. It is also important to log off your account and close the browser when are using a shared computer.
We shall in no case be liable for your failure to protect your password and/or Account, and you will be responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account and its consequences.
Cookies are files with a piece of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier and can be stored on your hard drive to help Solo Meats improve your access to the Website and identify repeat visitors to the Website. Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
This Website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Solo Meats is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We therefore encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of the same when personally identifiable information is collected.
9. Compliance and Cooperation with Regulatory Authorities
Solo Meats reserves the right, and you agree that we are allowed to share your personal information with third parties, individuals, or entities when such is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and
- Protect against harm the rights, property or safety of Solo Meats, the users of the Website or the public, as required or permitted by law.
In the event that Solo Meats receives any formal written complaints, we shall undertake to resolve such complaints. If necessary, we shall work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data.
10. Contacting Us
If you have any questions or require any help on technical or cookie-related matters, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the contact form on the “Contact Us” page on the Website.